Tanner Environmental Services is a biological and environmental consulting firm specializing in biological surveys, habitat and population status assessments and project management. Our technical specialties include wildlife ecology, natural resource management as well as endangered species management and conservation.
Our Services and Areas of Expertise include:
Regional CNPS, threatened and endangered plants.
- General Surveys for Wildlife and Plant Species
- Habitat Use Studies
- Habitat Suitability Assessments
- Construction Monitoring
- Focused Surveys for:
- Raptors including Spotted Owl, Bald Eagle & Peregrine Falcon
- California Gnatcatcher, Least Bell’s Vireo & Southwestern Willow Flycatcher
- San Bernardino Flying Squirrel
- Herptiles including Red-legged Frog, Tiger Salamander, Mountain Yellow-legged Frog, Arroyo Toad, Desert Tortoise, Rubber Boa